Thursday, September 10, 2009

First POST!

Well here I am finally doing the blogger thing. I'm launching this blog to introduce the friends I have and the friends I have yet to meet to my wine brand, 13th Floor Vineyards. I launched the brand, with my finance's blessing, on July 13, 2009. I'm making the wine in Houston at a custom crush facility in the Heights area. It is a full service winery and I am involved in every process from grape crush to barrel aging to bottling. I'll leave it that for now and fill in more info on future posts.

Please continue to tune in for company updates and wine progress!
Cheers - Matt

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you, Matt! We can't wait to see you grow your business! (LOL! Pun intended!) You and Kristin deserve nothing but the best, and together you will make this business very successful.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete